Now that we’ve moved into a new office, we’re looking for a few amazing “interns” to support our team this summer. We need project acrobats who are wise in the ways of the force, college students with fresh ideas and crazy stamina who are ready to put their communications courses to work in a real environment. In short, we want people who are willing to do almost anything and learn the the ins and outs of influencer marketing and media relations.
This is a fun industry where no two days are the same, so you’ll have the chance to get your hands in different types of projects and master a LOT quickly. Our team is dynamic, young and fiercely competitive (you’ll see that in office Fooseball or Left 4 Dead matches), but we know how to enjoy ourselves while getting a lot accomplished.
Each intern will support two account executives on anywhere from 2 to 6 accounts, but should be flexible enough to adapt to new projects as needed. This internship is unpaid, so we highly encourage students to apply and coordinate with their college for course credit.
- Able to work within dynamic start-up environment
- Fast learner and self-starting with impeccable organizational skills
- Extremely strong communications skills, especially written
- Strong academic standing
- Good understanding of consumer technology (video, mobile, etc) with a genuine interest in new trends in tech, media, and culture
- Good understanding of new media, including bloggers and social networks (e.g. you ARE the Twittersphere)
- Confident and articulate, yet brilliantly creative
- Brownie points to gamers, bloggers, torrentfreaks, pop culture geeks (extra bonus points if you can source the quote: “her?”)
- Work hard, play ball, listen, and learn
- Be professional, all the time
- The rest will be determined and crafted around the individual
Our office is in North Beach, close to several MUNI stops, great restaurants/bars, and fine entertainment establishments.
If you’re interested, e-mail us:
- a resume
- a short bio
- why you think this is a good fit for you
- your favorite blog? Be honest – we don’t mind that you check out Perez or TMZ.com, but we hope it’s not all you read!
Any emails without all 4 of the above will be ignored, and probably marked as spam. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions. Otherwise, we look forward to hearing from you.