Stage Two, Inc. is an integrated communications agency obsessed with creating innovative marketing strategies and engaging PR campaigns for consumer technology companies. We have helped clients such as EA, SONOS, NETGEAR, Boxee, Clicker, VUDU, D-Link, PogoPlug, Waze, and Orbotix connect with tech press, traditional journalists, digital influencers and consumers.
Stage Two is currently seeking a full time Business Development/Sales Representative to join our fast growing San Francisco-based boutique firm.
The primary role of this position is to close new business by generating meetings with target accounts, developing leads into opportunities and establishing long-term relationships with prospective clients. Candidates will start in a lead generation role or a lead generation / sales role based on qualifications and level of experience.
- Lead generation/outbound calling and warm lead follow up.
- Perform new business introductory calls and presentations to articulate S2 services, philosophies and methodologies.
- Manage deals from prospecting to close
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects and clients over the long term.
- Attend tech / networking events around the bay area as a representative of Stage Two
- 2-5 years proven B2B sales experience in a product or services environment.
- Proven track record of opening new accounts.
- Experience closing deals in the $25k-$100k range.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding quotas and goals.
- Experience selling services to marketing organizations within high-tech firms a plus.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience negotiating legal contracts and/or agreements a plus
If you’re highly entrepreneurial, confident, passionate, eager to learn and have a proven track record of sales achievement, you might be just the person we’re looking for.
If you’re interested in this position, please email us some thoughts as to why you’d be a great addition to our rock star team (don’t do a cut/paste job, we’ll know) as well as your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.