Looking for a great place to intern? Ready to set the books down and put what you’ve learned to the test? Come join us at Stage Two and spend the Fall semester in Downtown San Francisco working with some of the best early stage tech companies around!
Who we are…
Stage Two is an award winning consumer lifestyle technology firm focused on go-to-market strategies and strategic public relations campaigns for early stage technology companies.
Our clients are at the forefront of consumer technology trends – from robotics and gadgets to online video, connected television, mobile apps, and networking technology.
Our mission is this: expand the concept of PR to fully include product marketing. We help build the product, create a voice, and manage the brand’s reputation. This full-service methodology means a new kind of media relations firm.
We are looking to hire college level interns who are studying public relations, marketing, media relations or journalism, and want to get into influencer PR/marketing. We are looking for students who have a general understanding of both the bloggers and traditional press in the consumer electronics and consumer web space.
This is an exciting industry, and a chance to get involved with exhilarating projects and learn a lot in the process! We are industry-insiders, tech masters, and pop-culture junkies who know how to maintain a proper work/life balance – whether it’s ending the day early to catch the hottest blockbuster, a Giants game, or having a beer with a client at one of our many local watering holes.
What you’ll need:
- Able to work within a dynamic start-up environment
- Fast learner and self-starting with impeccable organizational skills
- Strong communications skills – written, verbal, you name it!
- Good understanding of consumer technology (video, mobile, etc) with a genuine interest in new trends in tech, media and culture
- Decent grasp of new media, including bloggers and social networks (you instagram, you tweet, you generally have too many methods to communicate with your friends, family and other followers)
- Confident and articulate, yet brilliantly creative
- Brownie points to gamers, bloggers, or pop-culture geeks
What we need:
- See above, and…
- Coordinating media lists and event logistics
- Monitoring client and industry press
- Work closely with supervisor on various client projects
- Drafting of pitches and press releases
- Industry research and competitive audits
- Participation in brainstorms and client meetings + drafting of meeting notes and recaps
- And more…
Our office is located in the Financial District, close to BART and MUNI stops, great restaurants/bars, and fine entertainment establishments.
If you’re interested, email the following to Marissa Cazem at Marissa@stagetwo.com.
- A resume
- A short bio
- Your school credit requirements
- Your availability, Monday through Friday
- What about PR excites you the most, and why
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions. Otherwise, we look forward to hearing from you.
Ready to be our newest rock star? We’re waiting…